Car, Truck & Motorcycle Accidents
The most common type of personal injury cases that we handle at Edwards and Ragatz, P.A., are automobile accidents. We take a selective approach in the claims we handle so we can ensure your case is given the importance it deserves. Whether it is a car, truck, semi-trailer truck or motorcycle accident, our attorneys are ready to handle any type of motor vehicle accident case. Call Us Now at 1-904-399-1609 or Toll Free at 1-800-366-1609.
Holding the Negligent Accountable for Your Serious Injuries
Auto accidents can have a devastating impact on you and your family. Such accidents cause a loss of time, property, health and even life. Many elements can contribute to a car accident, including driver error and negligence, manufacturing defects and dangerous weather. No matter what the specific cause or result, a car crash can turn a normal day into a prolonged struggle. If you or a loved one has been injured in a wreck, please contact us today to speak to an attorney. Call Us Now at 1-904-399-1609 or Toll Free at 1-800-366-1609.
- Auto Accident Statistics (2003)
- In 2013, there were 316,943 crashes in the State of Florida.
- More than half (210,887) involved injuries; 2,402 involved fatalities
- In 2013, there were approximately 868 crashes a day
- From 2012 to 2013, pedestrian fatalities increases from 473 to 498
- Friday, during the 5 p.m. hour, had the highest number of all types of crashes (2,960)
- Saturday, during the 10 p.m. hour, had the highest number of fatal crashes (31)
- Source: Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles Traffic Crash Statistics Report
We feel that your attention should be on recovering from your injuries while we work on establishing your case. A detailed investigation will uncover the level of negligence by the responsible party and the extent of your injuries. Having an attorney represent you and your accident claim does not have to be expensive. We provide a free initial consultation and we will not receive compensation for our work unless you are compensated for your injuries.