Do You Need Mass Tort Representation?
We evaluate claims from Floridians across a variety of mass tort incidents. If another party caused your loved ones or others harm, we can help.
Common Mass Tort Cases We Are Evaluating.
A mass tort is a single wrongful action that causes injury to many different people. Edwards & Ragatz, P.A. attorneys are evaluating claims from individuals that fall within the following mass tort areas.
- Belviq: For individuals diagnosed with cancer after taking Belviq, Belviq XR, or another brand of lorcaserin.
- Elmiron: Individuals who took Elmiron and were diagnosed with maculopathy.
- Xeljanz: TBD – Mallory looking into.
- Zantac: Americans who took Zantac and have been diagnosed with cancer.
- Hernia Mesh: TBD – Mallory looking into.
- Proton Pump Inhibitors: TBD – Mallory looking into.
- Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filter: TBD – Mallory looking into.
- Surgical Stapler Malfunctions: TBD – Mallory looking into.
What to Know About These Mass Tort Cases
Stewards of Jacksonville For Over 20 Years.
If you or a loved one took any of the above medications or experienced any of the above malfunctions, you could be owed compensation for medical costs, pain and suffering, lost wages, and other damages. We want to fight to help you get it. Don’t wait. Call today.