Tag Archives: Ava-Kate

Signs your child has swallowed a button battery

Recently we posted about a tragic case we have had to pursue against Wolfson’s Children’s Hospital after a toddler who had swallowed a lithium “button” battery and went to the ER at the hospital and an emergency room doctor failed to treat the little girl, Ava-Kate, with urgency.  Consequently, Ava-Kate suffered critical burns and scarring […]

Jacksonville Child Injury: Leads to Lawsuit between Parents and Wolfson Children’s Hospital

  Jacksonville Child Injury:  Leads to Lawsuit between Parents and Wolfson Children’s Hospital A Jacksonville child injury treated at Wolfson Children’s Hospital brought Action News Health Check and Florida Health News flooding to the scene after a case of child injury prevention was brought to light.  According to Florida Health News, the family of a […]