Jennifer received her law degree in 1999 from Florida State University. She has represented both plaintiffs and defendants throughout her legal career. In fact, Jennifer worked at Edwards & Ragatz for many years before transitioning to academia as a professor at Florida Coastal School of Law. Jennifer is back and focusing her legal practice on medical malpractice, nursing home abuse, personal injury, premise liability, wrongful death, and insurance related matters.
Jennifer is happily married to Matthew Reiber, who is a law professor at Jacksonville University College of Law. They have three children, Colby, Lindsey, and Davis. Outside of the office, Jennifer focuses on spending time with her family enjoying board games, reading, watching anything Harry Potter, Marvel, or Star Wars, building Legos, playing golf, and riding bikes. Jennifer and her family live in Nocatee.
Bar & Public Service:
- Florida, 1999
- Member of The Florida Bar
- Member of The Federal District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Member of the Florida Justice Association
- Member of the American Association for Justice
- Member of the Jacksonville Bar Association
- Member of the Jacksonville Justice Association
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY
New York City, New York
FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF LAW