Our Practice Areas.
We represent Floridians across a variety of accidents, injuries, and liabilities. If another party caused you or your loved ones harm, we can help get you the compensation you deserve.
Common Causes of Cases We Pursue.
When mistakes occur, people can get injured. Careless mistakes while driving, manufacturing products, or even in medical facilities can result in injury or death.
According to a study by John Hopkins, medical mistakes cause up to a quarter-million deaths each year, unfortunately making it one of the leading causes of death in the United States.
- Malpractice: A professional’s failure to use the ordinary skills of members of that profession
- Negligence: Careless or intentional behavior that leads to harm
- Nuisance: Any conduct that creates a health or safety hazard
- Defective Products or Premises: A manufacturer’s failure to keep their products or premises up to current code and safety regulations
- Recklessness: Any person who willfully took an action that is risky or could cause harm