Katie McCranie is an experienced personal injury and malpractice attorney serving the Jacksonville area. In addition, Katie has experience working on wrongful death and nursing home negligence cases.
Throughout her 20-year career, Katie has focused primarily on personal injury cases. As a young lawyer, she worked for a local insurance defense firm where she gained valuable insight into the ways insurance companies evaluate and defend personal injury claims. Katie has focused most of her career on representing Plaintiffs against large corporations and insurance companies.
When she is not practicing law, Katie enjoys traveling and spending time with her family. She also serves on the board of her community’s civic association.
Bar & Public Service:
- Florida, 2001
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 – Civil Plaintiff
- Member of The Florida Bar
- Member of The Florida Bar Trial Lawyers Section
- Member of The Florida Bar Animal Law Section
- Member of Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Member of Jacksonville Women Lawyers Association
- Member of Florida Justice Association
- Member of American Association of Justice
FLORIDA COASTAL SCHOOL OF LAW
Juris Doctorate Degree, 2001
UNIVERSITY OF NORTH FLORIDA
B.A. Major: Criminal Justice, 1996