Attorney Katherine E. Loper is licensed to practice in all State courts in the State of Florida, as well as the United States District Courts for the Southern District of Alabama, and Northern and Middle District of Florida.
Ms. Loper was raised in Jacksonville, Florida. When not actively representing her clients, Ms. Loper enjoys volunteering, playing tennis, scrap booking, and spending time with her husband and children.
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Home & Estate Litigation
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Alabama
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama J.D. 1999-2002
- Florida State University BA , International Studies , 1997-1999
- American University International Affairs 1995-1997
- Attorney at Green & Bradford, P.A. April 2004 – April 2007 (3 years 1 month)
- Primarily plaintiff civil litigation specializing in estate litigation and personal injury.
- Attorney at Matthew W. Sowell, P.A. August 2002 – April 2004
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Association for Justice Member
- Florida Justice Association Member
- Jacksonville Bar Association Member
- American Bar Association Delegate Member