Millions Recovered for Car Accident Victims.
There is nothing quite like a car crash or auto accident. Additionally, you may be overwhelmed with the amount of attorneys who claim to handle auto accident injury cases successfully. If you have been injured in a serious car accident, we’d love to offer you a free consultation and explain why our attorneys are the best. Just listen to Karen talk about their experience with us.
Contact Tom and Eric Today
Common Motor Vehicle Accidents.
- Rear-End Collisions: The majority of car crashes are caused by rear-end collisions. While they very in severity, victims of rear-end collisions should never brush off their injuries or side effects of the accident.
- Head-On Collisions: There is nothing more serious than a head-on collision. Victims of head-on collisions often suffer critical injuries that have lasting impacts on their lives.
- T-Bone Collisions: As one of the most dangerous types of auto accidents, t-bone collisions can really turn your life upside down if you are seriously injured. Not only that, you may be out of a vehicle if it’s totaled in the collision.
- Hit-and-Run Collisions: Nothing is more frustrating then when the party responsible for a collision flees the scene. In Florida, hit-and-runs account for over 25% of collisions alone.
The Three Most Important Steps to Take After Your Car Accident.
- Do Not Speak to The Liable’s Insurance: The most important step you can take after a car accident is to avoid interacting with the insurance company for the motor vehicle operator and/or liable party. You should hire a qualified attorney immediately to take over all communication to avoid them cornering you into saying something damaging to your case. This unfortunately happens all too often.
- Seek Medical Attention ASAP: It is also vital to seek medical attention as soon as possible. If the insurance company sees that you waited to seek medical care, they may claim your injuries are from something else.
- Collect Evidence: Another important step is the collection of evidence if you are able to stay on the scene. If you are swept off in an ambulance, have a friend, family member, or an attorney go to the scene and collect evidence for you.
Healing Can Happen.
Download our free Edwards & Ragatz P.A. Car Accident Guide today for more information regarding what to do if you’ve been seriously injured in a car crash.
Choosing a Car Accident Attorney.
Car accident cases have the potential to be complicated, so it is essential to hire a competent attorney to help you. Our accident attorneys have handled many just cases like yours, but don’t just take our word for it. In this video, our client Ron explains why she chose Edwards & Ragatz P.A. when selecting a motor vehicle accident lawyer.
What Our Clients Have Said About Us.
“My son suffered a debilitating injury and by the grace of God we were referred to Eric Ragatz for representation. My son had unique circumstances and Eric went above and beyond in recognizing what needed to be done in his situation. Eric was personable, trustworthy and thorough throughout the entire case. Eric has excellent communication skills, continually explaining the options, as well as an attentive and helpful staff. Eric worked very hard for a favorable outcome which resulted in a pivotal difference in my son’s life. We consider Eric Ragatz a Godsend in our life.” – Joyce
“I was fortunate enough to have Edwards & Ragatz as representation on my case. To be honest, I’ve always felt a certain way about lawyers but Eric Ragatz completely dispelled those feelings and worries. The first thing he told me was that he going to be completely transparent and that’s what he did. I knew it was real when he told me stuff I didn’t want to hear but that’s what I needed. In a case such a mine when you probably won’t be able to work, you start thinking about how you’re going to take care of your family. Thankfully, thankfully, thankfully I went with this firm. Everything that was done regarding my case was sent to me for approval. Any responses were brought to my attention immediately. Anything concerning my case was brought to my attention and he did what he said he was going to do. I can breathe again because I no longer have a concern about taking care of my family. If you’ve read this entire review it’s obvious you’re looking for the right firm to represent your case. All I can say is call them. They may not be right for you but then again they might be. I called & within a few months, my life has been changed forever. Call them.” – Jimmie
“These guys were amazing for my family when we really needed someone to fight for us! We lost our grandmother suddenly to nursing home abuse and really didn’t know where to turn until we found Edwards & Ragatz. They were so knowledgeable, kind but yet fought hard for us. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!” – Andy
“Consummate professionals, caring, compassionate and confident! Attorney Eric Ragatz and his team are amazing. He truly represents your interests and understands it is YOUR future hanging in the balance. Eric is extremely thorough and knows how to “get things done”. He is a “straight-shooter” and is well-versed in the medical malpractice field having years of trial and litigation experience. We are pleased with the experience we had with this firm. Would definitely recommend!” – Amy